Banks Integration Group is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer to join its team. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Power and Energy and Life Science control systems design, SCADA, PLC and HMI programming, and site start-up support.
- Specification, design, development, and testing of control systems following cGMP regulations.
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills in electrical design, programming and troubleshooting of Power and Energy Control Systems and Life Science.
- Work on Rockwell Automation platforms (Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SLC500, MicroLogix) and Industrial Communication Networks.
- Handle SCADA systems such as FTViewSE, FTViewME, Intellution iFix, Wonderware, and DCS System such Siemens WinCC, ICONICS, and Vijeo.
- Work on electrical cabinet and panel assemblies, digital/analog schematic drawings, loop diagrams, cable routing drawings, instruments, power distribution and bill of material generation.
- Utilize good communication and interpersonal skills and interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
- Be self-motivated and capable of working in a project team environment.
- Program PLC code, write control scripting languages, design SCADA/HMI graphics and animations, configure instrumentation and control devices, custom project reporting, and develop Historian and Database.
- Must have BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Technology, or related engineering degree.
- Two or more years of direct automation experience with HMI, SCADA, PLC.
- System Integrator and/or engineering consulting experience is a plus.
20-40% regional travel required to support installation and start-up activities.
Please email resume to email@example.com
When applying for the position please reference Job #30002017.