Banks Integration Group is seeking an experienced DCS Automation Engineer to join its team. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Power and Energy and Life Science control systems design, DCS, SCADA, PLC and HMI programming, and site start-up support.
- Specification, design, development, and testing of control systems following cGMP regulations.
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills in electrical design, programming and troubleshooting of Power and Energy Control Systems and Life Science.
- Work on METSO DCS, Power SCADA Expert, Allen Bradley PLCs, Modicom Quantum PLCs, and Industrial Communication Networks.
- Utilize Relay Programming Software such as MiCOM S1 Studio and SEL Accelerator, SCADA systems such as FTViewSE, Intellution iFix, Wonderware, and DCS System such as Moore APACS.
- Use good communication and interpersonal skills and interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
- Be self-motivated and capable of working in a project team environment.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical degree.
- Two or more years of direct automation experience with HMI, SCADA, PLC’s, DCS for the Power Industry and/or Life Sciences.
- Food/Beverage and/or engineering consulting experience is a plus.
20-40% regional travel required to support installation and start-up activities.
Joining the Banks Integration team is to become a member of our extended family. Our goal is to maintain an environment that will bring out the best in your individual strengths and talents, allowing us to provide our customers with solutions that exceed expectations. As a full time member of our team you will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Interested in learning more? Check us out, www.banksintegration.com
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for the position please reference Job #40002017.